Calling out to all women who want to be empowered and take charge of their finances!
If you are someone who wants to:
- Handle your finances like a pro
- Supercharge your financial position in life
- Thrive and prosper as a female in a male-dominated environment
- But is apprehensive about how to start
You need to attend The Future is Female conference, organised by The New Savvy and supported by the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
It is the first women-only personal finance, empowerment and lifestyle conference.
The speakers for the conference include CEOs, Senior Executives from various Financial Institutions, successful entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists – all of them highly inspiring!
If you are looking for a career breakthrough and want to give yourself an unfair advantage, now is the time to take action.
Act fast! Be the first to sign up – and get an extra ticket for a friend – for free.
This is limited to the first person who purchases a ticket using our 12% discount code: TNSClearlySurely
Over the course of the conference, you will
- Be introduced to the concept of Personal Finance Management
- Learn about investment products, money management, and financial know-how.
- Be provided with a structure on how you can manage your finances effectively.
- Hear from men and women from across industries and generations who have redefined conventional pathways to success.
- Explore common issues in the personal and professional lives of modern women.
- Figure out how you can uncover your inner genius to overcome gender discrimination and thrive a male-dominated environment.
Once again, just for our Clearly Surely readers – we have a 12% promo code: TNSClearlySurely
We are giving away a FREE ticket to the first person who signs up with this code!
Some of the confirmed speakers are:
- Lynn Gaspar, Senior Vice President, Head of Intermediaries & Retail Clients at SGX
- Nels Friets, Board Member, Fullerton Fund Management Company and Vice Chairman, tryb Capital
- Bernard Lim, Executive Director, Senior Fund Manager, Asian Equities, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Ted Fang, CEO, Tera Capital, Frontier Group
- Junie Foo, Head of Corporate Banking Singapore, Global Subsidiary Banking, Asia Oceania, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- Rachel Lim, Founder, Love, Bonito
- Shao-Ning Huang, ex co-founder, JobsCentral
- Tamara Singh, Business Manager, Portfolio Execution Group, GIC
- Andy Lim, Executive Director, JL Family Office, Straits Real Estate, Lim Hoon Foundation
Conference Website http://thefutureisfemale.sg/
Date: Apr 8, 2017 (Saturday), 0830-1900
Venue: SGX auditorium
Conditions for Free Ticket Giveaway:
The free ticket will be given to the first lady who purchases a ticket using our promo code “TNSClearlySurely”
This code entitles you to a 12% discount off the standard price of $250.
Not applicable to the buddy deal.
Any decision made by ClearlySurely will be final.
Be the first to buy a ticket using our promo code.
ClearlySurely will verify the purchase with the organiser, The New Savvy.
Upon successful verification, we will send you the ticket code for ONE free online redemption.
Act Now and be a Personal Finance Maestro!
www.ClearlySurely.com aims to eradicate the knowledge gap between consumers and Life Insurance. Our Vision is that one day, every Man, Woman, and Child will be properly insured.
We thank TheNewSavvy for inviting us to be their media partner for this event. Together we are shaping the financial literacy landscape!